In recent times, jewelry has become an expression of individuality and personal style. It is not just an accessory anymore, and it says a lot about who you are. Gemstone jewelry has always had a spiritual significance. Since ancient times, it was believed that gemstones possessed healing powers and they were considered means to channel what you want to manifest in your life.
That, coupled with the fact that gemstones are now available in a host of colors, shapes and sizes and at every price point has further increased their demand. Colored gemstones are the chic, sophisticated, new way of delving into your spirituality. They are also a great way of imbibing significance and meaning into the pieces you choose to wear regularly. Angara’s online jewelry collection has a host of different gemstones to choose from and if you ever catch yourself wondering what gemstone to invest in, this might help!
The last few years have seen colored diamonds, emeralds, rubies and sapphires soar in popularity. This may be attributed to the fact that since people have been largely housebound and working from home, they have been looking towards colored gemstones to ‘lift’ their mood. Gemstone jewelry can also be viewed as investment pieces and if customized will bear significant sentiment to the wearer. Along with being a luxurious style statement, they are also known for their effects on the wellbeing of the wearer. If you are still on the brink of investing in gemstone jewelry, we hope this will push you over the edge!
Why Gemstone Jewelry Is High in Demand?
- The sheer number of colors and varieties and the pairing options gemstones offer are vast. Whether you want contrasting or complementary colors, or if you want different cuts paired together, it is all a possibility. One stone of each color of the rainbow? Go ahead, no one’s stopping you!
- Gemstones are long believed to have healing benefits for both your mind and body. Gemstones promote spirituality, health and your general well-being. They are known to protect against negative energies and ground you.
- Gemstone jewelry is uber chic. Whatever your attire, be it a sophisticated evening look or daytime casual, there is something to complement it all. Simple, contemporary designs pair well with casual ensembles, and vintage-inspired, more elaborate styles are perfect for special occasions.
- Gemstone jewelry looks elegant and at the same time is trendy. You can dress up or dress down with colored gemstones. You can match your jewelry to your outfit for a put-together look or even a set with matching earrings, necklace, ring and bracelet is great when done right.
- Gemstone jewelry is durable. Emeralds, rubies and sapphires and even colored diamonds are high on the hardness scale and are resistant to scratches, and with proper care, will last a long while. This means that they can be handed down generations as heirlooms.
- They add personality and individuality to your wardrobe. Since the range is wide, and some gemstones tend to be more affordable than others, you can create a collection of your own and swap and mix and match your pieces every day, depending on your mood! There is a huge range of gemstones and not everything is expensive. You can opt for more affordable alternatives to expensive stones. For example, moissanite is a near exact dupe for a diamond, but costs 1/10th the price of a diamond.
- Gemstone jewelry offers a great way of customizing your jewelry with your birthstone. Birthstone jewelry pieces feel personal and empowering. Signet rings, medallion pendants, tennis bracelets, studs or danglers, whatever your preference, they would all look great when accented with your birthstone.
Unique Properties of Gemstones
It is believed that each gemstone has unique attributes that aid your mental and physical wellbeing. This is one of the reasons why gemstone jewelry has gained popularity in recent times. What better way to bring together spirituality and style than with chic gemstone jewelry? Make it personal to you by choosing the celestial energy you want to attract using the information below!
- Ruby: Wearing rubies is said to affect the strength of the wearer in a positive way. It boosts confidence and protects from negative influences.
- Emerald: Wearing emerald is known to be good for the health of your skin and is said to improve communication skills.
- Sapphire: Sapphires are said to improve self-expression.
- Moonstone: Wearing moonstone is said to balance you emotionally and alleviate anxiety and stress.
- Amber: Wearing amber is known to reduce fatigue and anxiety.
- Citrine: It is believed that wearing citrine alleviates stomach issues, reduces inflammation and helps with insomnia. It also brings feelings of calm and positivity to the wearer.
- Rose Quartz: Always known for its healing and calming properties, rose quartz is said to bring peace to the one who wears it.
- Peridot: This olive-green stone is known to give its wearer better emotional balance and increase the person’s empathy.
- Black Opal: It is believed that wearing black opal brings good luck to the wearer.
- Jade: In Chinese culture, jade is associated with health and wealth. It is believed that wearing jade boosts inner peace and humility.
- Aquamarine: Wearing aquamarine is known to have positive effects on your digestive system.
- Amethyst: It has a calming effect on the mind and is known to have a positive influence on people who suffer from mood swings.
- Garnet: It is known to boost your energy and your confidence levels.
Turquoise: It helps build self-esteem.
Also Read: Expert Solutions To Your Moving Issues.