Surely, you’ll agree with us that every decision you make regarding your wedding will play an important role in how your big day goes. But do you know that certain decisions even have a greater impact than others on your wedding? Well, one of the biggest wedding-related decisions you can make is deciding how to choose the best event center from the many Port Douglas and Cairns wedding venues available out there.
Since your wedding venue has to set your tone for the big day, you need to take the time to pick the best venue. In the rest of this post, you’ll discover the top 4 best wedding venues in Cairns and Port Douglas. You’ll also find a few tips on how to make the best choice when looking for a good wedding venue.
Top 4 best wedding venues in Port Douglas & Cairns
1. The Rainforest Grotto | Port Douglas Wedding Venues
Occupying the first spot on the list of the top 5 best wedding venues in Port Douglas & Cairns is the Rainforest Grotto Port Douglas. Surrounded by beautiful mature trees, this event center has everything you need to set your wedding tone.
You’ll certainly love the Rainforest Grotto if you’re a lover of nature. That’s so because this venue provides the ideal backdrop for nature enthusiasts. With this venue, you can expect gorgeous natural beauty to frame your big day.
2. Pullman Palm Cove Wedding Venue
Sitting on the second spot on this list is the Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort. With this popular beachfront resort, you’ll be able to create long-lasting moments. Interestingly, Pullman Palm Cove has a capacity that can accommodate roughly 250 people. If that’s within your budget, you should surely consider it for the big event. Another good thing about this Port Douglas & Cairns wedding venue is that it’ll offer your guests a luxurious experience.
3. South Pacific Bridal
South Pacific Bridal is, no doubt, one of the most amazing Cairns & Port Douglas wedding venues you should check out. With this event center, you certainly don’t need to worry about how to hire the best vendors. That’s so because this contemporary beachfront venue will cater to all your big day’s needs, including offering you the best photographers and videographers.
4. Cairns Colonial Club Resort
Located in Cannon St, Manunda QLD, this rainforest wedding venue and resort offers tons of benefits to nature-loving couples. With over 250 capacity for your guests, this venue will offer you and your visitors a tranquil setting.
Factors that influence your choice of the best wedding venue
For you to get the best out of your big day, you need to consider a few factors when deciding between the best wedding venues in Port Douglas & Cairns.
- First, you need to consider your timeline and date. Go for the best venue that lets you work with the wedding date that you have in mind.
- The capacity of the wedding venue is another factor you need to pay attention to. Does it have enough accommodation for you and your guests?
- Location is another factor that influences the choice of the best Port Douglas & Cairns wedding venues. The venue you finally opt for must be convenient and pretty easy for your guests to locate.
- The style of the venue also matters. Are you only interested in tropical rainforest wedding venues in the city? If yes, you need to only stick with venues that can offer you nature-related experiences.
- Your budget matters when choosing the best wedding venues in Cairns. With enough money, you shouldn’t have any issue choosing from the list above. However, if you’re on a budget, you might need to do a little more research to find the perfect venue for your big day.
You don’t have to worry too much if you’re on a budget. This ‘Cairns wedding venues‘ blog will certainly guide you as you find the perfect event center for your upcoming wedding ceremony.
Also Read: Black Wedding Dresses All You Need To Know.